Wednesday, January 28, 2009

3 Ratties In The House!

After mom got home from work last night, there was a knock on the door. Of course I had to run and see who was there. Mom opened the door and in came my old pal Layla! I was so happy to see her, I jumped on her and started growling to let her know how excited I was. We then started chasing each other around the house just like old times.

These pictures were taken this afternoon cause mom didn't get the camera out last night. She said we were being to "rowdy". Whatever.




Here's Banjo trying to play too. He was scared of all the action and noise at first but soon wanted to join in. He thinks he is as big as us girls.




As you can see, Layla is now bigger than me. And she is much stronger, but I'm still faster. The family she now lives with gave her a new name. I guess they didn't like the one mom gave her. She is now called Mitzy.




Here is a picture of Banjo playing with Layla... I mean Mitzy. Mom sometimes calls me Missy, so I get confused and think she is calling me when she isn't.

No comments: