I am skipping Wordless Wednesday this week cause I have two things I want to post instead. First, Checkers, made this pawesome award for all his furiends.
Thanks furiend! We love your blog too!
We have been tagged by our furiends, Lexi and Cocorue for the Honest blog award. Please forgive me if I lost track of any other doggies who may have given me an award recently. I'm blaming it all on mom for being to busy and not writing it down for me.
I'm gonna let Banjo do this award this time since I did it before.
- If mom doesn't keep our litter box cleaned out, I will refuse to use it and poop on the laundry room floor.
- I am a very sensitive doggy. If mom raises her voice for any reason, I sneak off and hide.
- I love sleeping right next to mom's side. If she moves away, I follow her.
- I am a wiggle butt. I can't help myself. When mom comes home from work I am so happy to see her, I wiggle and wiggle and wiggle.
- Whenever I am in trouble, I smile real big and show mom my toofers. She isn't amused.
- My favorite snack is Pupperoni beefy treats.
- I love my big sister, Bijou.
- I greet every doggy and hooman I meet like they are my best furiend.
- I don't play with toys unless Bijou is. Then I try to take it away from her!
- I love it when mom cuddles with me, calls me Banjee Boy, then gives me smoochies.
I know the rules say you are suppose to give it to only seven blogging doggies, but I am going to give this award to any doggy that wants it.