Thursday, February 26, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

My pal Lola thought I needed some more excitement in my life so she "tagged" me. These are the instructions I was given:

"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"




Mom did some research on the internet and discovered this "nifty icon" goes with the "Honest Weblog Award". I'm not sure what this all means but mom said she would take care of it. Thanks mom!






1. I dislike having people I don't know touch me. I'm not sure when this started. Mom says I have always been a 'snob'. She wanted me to be well socialized so she took me around to different places and I met lots of people when I was just a pup. But for some reason it didn't work cause I duck away when strangers reach out to pet me, especially if they try to pat me on the head. Give me a little time to get to know you first, then I soon want to be in your lap.

2. I carry my treats around and search for a place to "bury" them. Five minutes later, I'm digging them up and eating them. I am a piggy too... I quickly eat my treat then go after Banjo's. Hey, you snooze you lose!

3. I am a bully-stick addict. I must have my daily fix or I'm not fit to live with.

4. All the toys belong to me. I only let Banjo play with the ones I'm bored with.

5. I hate the dog that lives across the alley. The dirty old furball yells mean things at me and Banjo when we are out in the yard playing.

6. I love riding in the truck. Mom bought me my own car seat when I was a pup so I could sit up high and see out the window. Only bad things are... I have to sit in the back seat and I now have to share my seat with Banjo. And of course we have to ride in the travel crate when we go on trips out of town.

7. I am a sleepy head. Mom has to wake me up in the mornings or I would sleep til noon. Don't think I'm lazy though. I like to do things and go places as much as any other dog. It's just when I'm all snuggled up in bed where it is nice and warm, I could sleep and sleep and sleep.

8. I love eating rabbit poo. It's one of my favorite things to do when I go outdoors.

9. I hate being cold more than I dislike wearing clothes.

10. I ignore the birds living in my house, but chase the ones outside.


I'm tagging...

Samson Poppy Loki & Ares Richardson Zoo Timmy and Friends Life Earth Sky Gi-Gi


Wow that was very tiring. I think I need a nap after all that work.


5 comments:

lola said...

oh noo! I forgot to add the picture to my post. oh well. its done and over with hah. Thanks for doing it! I knew you had it in you. :)

lots of licks,
lola.

Kathleen Coy said...

Hey, thanks fur tagging us Bijou! Mom just did a tag post not to long ago, so she's going to have to think for a while on some new things to write, lol!
Luv,
Cloud

PS. I am a sleepy head, too!

Totally Timmy said...

I've never been tagged before! I'll have to come up with 10 honest things for Timmy. He really is a shady sort so getting him to tell the truth could be tough!
Thanks

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bijou!
Congratulations on your award and thanks for sharing all those honest things about you!
Rabbit poo?? Sounds interesting!
I don't like strangers to pet me either!
I hope you are having a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

J.E.R.B. said...

Thanks for thinking about Samson. He's going to have to think long and hard on this one... he's only 4 months old. But we'll help him. We'll work on Samson's 10 honest tidbits in the next few days!