Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Some Awards and Recognition

I made mom get up early so I could make a post before she went to work. Over the past few days I have gotten some really nice things from my terrific friends. I wanted to let them know how much I appreciate their kind words and most of all their friendship. Many, many Thanks to ALL of you!



From Chase and Timmy.
Thanks guys!

Here are the award's rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post rules on your blog.

3. Write five random things about yourself.

4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them.

5. Let each person know they've been tagged.

a) I like to lick feet.
b) My mom got me from a woman in Missouri.
c) I love my baby brother, just don't tell him that.
d) I am a tennis ball addict.
e) I have lots of freckles.

Tagging: Lexi, Matilda, Coco, Dixie, Tibby








Thanks again Checkers!
You're a good pal.














Thanks Mason.

I'm very honored to be a
member of The High
Five Club.

6 comments:

Chase said...

Hi Bijou! Those are some great awards! The high five award is adorable!

Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Totally Timmy said...

What a popular pair you are!

The Musketeers said...

Congrats on the pawsome award !!!

Kathleen Coy said...

CongRATS on your fab awards, Bijou, that is pawsome!
Luv,
Cloud

Checkers & Chess said...

you deserve all the award you get - your blog is FABULOUS!!!!!!!

kishiko said...

Hi Bijou!
Thank you for passing me the award!
I love your blog! Say hello to cute your brother, Banjo!
Hugs
Matilda