Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day At The Park: Part 2


I promised to post the rest of the pictures mom took while we were at the park last Sunday. Here they are. The one up above is of me sniffing some pmail.

I hear something ...

Me and Banjo checking to see what made the noise in the tree.

Banjo lost interest in the birds, went looking for a stick and found a BIG one!
Then he saw something interesting...
We went over to find out what it was.


Mom put us up on the strange thing to let us sniff it.

Banjo didn't like being on the strange thing. He was afraid to move. But I had to check it all out.
"Look at me everyone, I'm on the giant toy thing."
Banjo still hadn't moved so mom, put us down on the ground. She said it was time to go home cause Banjo was tired and needed a nap.
"The little runt always ruins everything!"

8 comments:

Kathleen Coy said...

Looks like you guys had a real fun day! I love going to the park, so many things to sniff, so little time...
Luv,
Cloud

Chase said...

Aww Bijou, remember your brother is just a puppy! :-) You guys definitely had a great time at the park. I love the pic of Banjo enjoying that huge stick he found. I try to pick up sticks that are way too big for me too!

Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Mason Dixie said...

Give Banjo time and soon you will want to leave before him. Thanks for sharing your park fun.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Bijou and sure, we can be pals. I've been to Nebraska several times because my people lived in Omaha for many years before they moved to the KC area. They go back to visit sometimes and I tag along. I love road trips! Your blog is very colorful. I like it! I don't know how to do all these fancy things on my blog... oh well, I do the best I can. Woof, Tank

Selba said...

Hi Bijou,

You look so adorable. Oh, btw, it's our first time in here :)

Licks,
Adele, Vincent & Bella

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bijou!
I love to read pee-mails too!
Banjo found a big stick!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Totally Timmy said...

LOl. Banjo looks so shocked..LOL..This is the look FiFi gave me when I put her on the balance beam at agility..

Checkers & Chess said...

looks like you two had a great time even if Banjo was a bit frightened