Thursday, February 5, 2009

Heaven Help Us!


Mom has found a new hobby. Crochet. She saw these dog collars here and has been spending the past few evenings making some for me and Banjo. I really don't mind wearing them cause they are soft and don't itch like my other collars sometimes do.



She says these are just for "pretty" cause you can't attach a leash or tags to them. Today she made me and baby brother sit on the couch while she took some pictures of us wearing our new collars.




I guess we should be glad she loves us so much that she spends time making us stuff. I just hope she doesn't get to crazy and start knitting us sweaters!

3 comments:

The Musketeers said...

Welcome to the DWB !
You will get to know lots of nice friends here !
Do link us up alright (:

Lots of Loves ,
Four Musketeers

Amber-Mae said...

Hello guys! Nice to meet cha all & welcome to Dogs With Blogs! Those collars are sooo purrdy...

Boogie Woogie,
Solid Gold Dancer

lola said...

your necklaces are so pretty!! I love to play dress up and those are perfect!