Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


In case you don't know, February 14th is St.Valentine's Day. That is a day for people to show how much they love each other. They buy each other flowers, candy or go out to dinner. If you can't do any of those things, you can just be nice to the ones you love and not get annoyed when they do something you don't like.

Mom must have been bored this morning cause she dressed me up and told me to sit in the chair so she could take some pictures of me to post on a "cute pet" Valentine's Day photo contest. Here are a couple of the pictures she took of me for the contest.






I thought it was kinda fun having mom's undivided attention. Then Banjo came and interrupted our little party. Here are the pictures of me & Banjo. I guess I didn't mind to much. He can be annoying sometimes, but I still love him.






2 comments:

lola said...

Hello Bijou! I wish we could have a play date as well, to bad we live so far apart :( oh well atleaste we can be friends on here! Your valentine pictures are sooo cute!! Banjo is super cute too! ttyl!

lots of licks,
Lola

Angela said...

Happy Valentines Bijou! My favorite pic is the second one of you and Banjo... adorable!