Oh furiends you would not believe the toys and treats we got on our shopping trip. Mom said since we've been very good doggies while she has been working on the house, she thought we needed to be rewarded. This is the list of things we got.
- A bag of Pupperoni sticks
- a bag of cookies from Petco
- a bag of bacon flavored "Train Me" treats
- a bag of "Just For Me" Chicken Nuggets
- a bag of "Just for Me" pepperoni sausages
- we got a pumpkin stuffy from Petco
- I got a black cat toy from Wallyworld that has a plastic bottle inside that makes this great crackling noise
- Banjo got a orange pumpkin doggy from Wallyworld
- Banjo also got a new sweater at UPCO, which is the pet supply warehouse where mom buys her birdseed
Mom shopped for our Halloween costumes but couldn't find any she liked. So maybe we won't have to wear anything goofy like my witch costume last year. Our silly mom forgot the camera was in a bag in the truck until we were leaving Petco. So we only have these pictures of us sitting out in the parking lot.
On the way home she took these pictures cause the clouds made her think of our furiend, Cloud, for obvious reasons and our other furiend Khyra, who posts great sky pictures on her blog.
"Cornfields and Clouds"
Radar got here yesterday morning. We have been playing outside all day while mom cleaned up the flower beds. She didn't take any pictures of us playing, but we went for a walk before she started the yard work. I will post those pictures soon.