Once again our terrific furiend Checkers has passed along an award to us. We are honored to receive the, "Your blog deserves to be shot" award. Thanks Checkers!
The rules for this award are:
Post the badge on your blog and link to who gave it to you. Choose five life situations that could be repeated in slow motion and explain why. Tag a dozen blogs and let them know it.
The five life situations I would choose to repeat are...
- snuggling under the covers right before the alarm goes off and mom has to get up
- the moment mom comes home at noon and gives us our treat
- rushing out the back door after our treat to play in the yard
- playing fetch with mom when she comes out after eating her lunch
- curling up under the bed covers at bedtime and drifting off to sleep
I am tagging all my furiends listed on my blog roll. Each and every one of you is special in your own unique way. I can't choose just twelve cause you all deserve to be shot! BOL. So if you haven't received this award yet, but would like to have it, please take it from me.