Saturday, May 30, 2009

Home Sweet Home





Hello furiends Banjo here. I'm making a post to thank everydoggy for wishing me well with the tutoring. Yesterday after mom left me at the vet's office, all the nice ladies wanted to hold me and give me kisses. They said I was the sweetest Rat Terrier they had ever seen. That made me feel good! Next thing I remember is being in a cage, in a room with other doggies and some cats. I didn't feel very good. There were strange smells and scary noises. I think mom was there holding me, but then she was gone. Maybe I dreamed that part. I went back to sleep. When I woke up the second time I was feeling much better and mom was there, she took me home. Bijou met us at the door. I know she was happy to see me cause she wiggled and jumped around. Mom told her to settle down. I was too sleepy to play with Bijou then, but this morning I'm ready to rassle and play. Mom says we have to play nice for now. I guess that means no fighting and chasing. Bijou asked me what I learned at the vet's office. I told her that being tutored makes your boy part sore!


14 comments:

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

poor banjo - hope your boy parts feel better - and you can run and wrestle very soon

Woodrow

Anonymous said...

You look kind of confused in that picture Banjo. Don't worry... you'll forget all about... eventually. In the meantime, milk it for all it's worth! Tank

Kathleen Coy said...

Aw, Banjo!
(((((((((Banjo))))))))

Taffy said...

Banjo, you will be out playing in the sunshine and driving Bijou crazy before you know it. ~Twix

Mason Dixie said...

Awe Banjo, I am glad you are home and am now able to wrestle around. What a big week you had. =)

the TN Bull Terrors said...

How was you supposed to learn ANYTHING if you was sleepin?? Hope yer boy parts feel better soon.

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella ^..^

Astrid Keel said...

Banjo, hope your back to wrestling soon!

Rufus and Indie said...

Hi Banjo! We are so glad to see you are OK!
Kisses
Rufus and Indie

Lacy said...

w00fs Pups, nice to meeteded u, me seed u in and bone yard and thought me wood come say woofies to u..me iz rocky and me iz 3yrs old..me glad u feelies better now, Banjo...

b safe,
~rocky~

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

It almost sounds like a scene from The Wizard of Oz only I know woo are Nebraska!

I'm glad woo are home and healing well!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, Banjo!
Glad everything went well and that you are at home!
Surgeries are not fun but you will feel like new in no time!
Take it easy for now, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Checkers & Chess said...

banjo - i'm sorry your boy parts are sore - but it's for the best - soon you will be up and running and rasslin with bijou again

Brind'Amour Clumbers said...

I'm glad you are home Banjo. I hope you are up to wrestling real soon!

Wiggles,
Brind'Amour

Bruschi said...

Hi Banjo. Sorry to hear about the loss of your manhood. We all go through it......sooner or later, you won't even remember you are missing something! hope you are feeling back to your old self soon!!

Hugs and Licks, Bruschi