Monday, March 2, 2009

What IS He Doing?

Could someone please tell me what Banjo is doing here. He began this activity right after lunch and only stopped now cause he wore himself out. Mom was laughing so hard that she made at least five recordings before getting this one where the camera isn't shaking. A couple of times I jumped in the chair and interrupted his "digging" but he just started in again once I got down. I bet his little feet were nice and toasty after all that scratching, digging, whatever. Maybe baby brother has lost his mind?


6 comments:

J.E.R.B. said...

How adorably cute!!!
My guess is that he found a smell he DID NOT like LOL
My dogs do the same thing, just not with such a passion.

Bijou said...

That is my chair he is scratching at so does that mean Little Brother thinks I stink? Today is the first day he was able to climb into my chair. Maybe he should stay out if he thinks I stink. Arrrgh!

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Kathleen Coy said...

Hey Bijou, if baby bro has lost his mind then I guess I have too...I love to dig in the chair cushions like that, hehehe. Maybe it's a boy rattie thing?
Luv,
Cloud

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bijou!
Sure he must be very tired now!
Digging, digging, digging!
He is so funny!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

lola said...

I do that sometimes!! If it looks like i might be able to hide something in it/under it I will try to dig it up! Mommy yells at me when I do it alot but banjo is so cute and tiny she said she prob would not have yelled at him.

lots of licks,
lola.

Totally Timmy said...

too funny...my toy poodle does that but not for as long!