Monday, March 23, 2009

Gone Fishing!


Well not really. But mom did uncover the pond yesterday so me and Banjo checked things out to make sure all the fish were still alive. I couldn't count them cause they were swimming around so much that I kept losing track but mom said it looked like all had survived the winter.The frogs were not there though, which makes me very sad cause I liked those green slimey things. They were fun to chase. Mom says not to worry, they will be back.


Banjo soon got bored with the pond and wanted to rassle. I first had to get him off my head.

I quickly had the little runt right where I wanted him though. I was thinking I would push him into the pond but mom saw what was about to happen and told me no. Darn.


I am a good girl and always listen to mom, so I let him get the upper paw and think he is winning. Then I lured him out into the yard, where mom couldn't see us.


Of course when I whooped his butt, he went running to mom for help.

5 comments:

Kathleen Coy said...

Glad all your fish are all right. We love the picture of Banjo running to mom, so cute!

Chase said...

Banjo, you are a cutie! Don't let your big brother beat you up like that...BOL! I hope you have fun watching the fishies in the pond.

Sniffs and licks,

Chase

CoCo said...

Nice to meet you guys! We definitely can be friends even though you are not a puggle. Actually, you guys kinda look like my roommates, Susie and Duke. You can check out their pictures on my page!

Hugs,
CoCo

Bijou said...

Hi CoCo, I'm glad you could stop by and check out my blog. Yes, your roommates do look alot like us. They must have some Rat Terrier in them.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bijou!
Sure is nice to know all the fishes are ok!
You have a big place to play and run around with Banjo!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza