Friday, February 20, 2009

Restless Friday


As soon as mom got home for lunch today, Banjo and I went and sat by the backdoor. Warm or cold, we wanted to go outdoors and play. She finally gave in and took us outside.




It was sunny, but cool out. We quickly found some sticks and settled down to munch on them. I don't know why we like chewing on the sticks so much but I can spend lots of time doing it. Maybe I'm part woodchuck.




Banjo was wearing one of my old t-shirts that says, "I'm a Lover Not a Fighter". He has grown enough so it fits him better than the last time he wore it. One time he started rolling around in the grass. I think he was trying to get out of the shirt, but it didn't work.


When he couldn't get the shirt off, he started acting kinda silly. Sticking his butt up in the air asking me to chase him.


I was busy looking for rabbit poo, but I took a break from that and we ran the Rattie 500. We ran so fast that mom did not get any pictures that were not blurry. Hee hee.


After we ran around awhile, I went back to stick chewing and Banjo rested in the sunshine. He is a baby so needs a lot of naps.


Baby brother got very sleepy laying in the warm sun. Look real close and you can see some dried grass stuck to his nose!


Since little Banjo was napping, I got to chew on my sticks in peace!

4 comments:

Totally Timmy said...

They are just so cute!

Kathleen Coy said...

Hi Bijou, I have never chewed on a stick before, I might have to try it.
Luv,
Cloud

PS. Mom is making goofy noises and says that the picture of Banjo rolling is about the cutest thing she's EVER seen. Hey, I was a puppy once, Mom. Remember???
>:-/
**looks at her**

Bijou said...

Hey Cloud,

You should try chomping on a stick once in awhile, it's fun. Just don't swallow it cause it don't feel to good coming out the other end.

I thought all doggys chewed sticks. Maybe I'm weirder than I thought?

We are going shopping today! Mama's gonna get us some new toys!!

Bijou

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bijou!
I have never chewed a stick either!
Looking at your pictures enjoying it makes me want to try it!
Banjo had a nice roaching!
I hope you are having a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza