Thursday, February 12, 2009

Had A Good Day!


Banjo is feeling all better so we have been playing today. Mom even took us outside for a while after we ate dinner. Baby brother is wearing my old camo vest that I never got to wear cause it was too small when it arrived in the mail. It fits him perfectly, but not for long cause he is growing fast.


I am very happy baby brother is feeling better. I was getting bored playing all by myself. Even with mom playing fetch with me, I still missed wrestling with Banjo the last couple days.

I did see my shadow out on the back patio, but it didn't make me want to go back inside. I love being outdoors. Can NOT wait til we can go out everyday!

1 comment:

lola said...

I am so glad that you got to go outside for a little bit! Banjo sooks really cute in the camo vest, I think your mommy should get you two matching vests! that would be so cute.