Monday, February 23, 2009

Banjo & The Taco Bell Dog

A friend of ours gave us this little stuffed dog the other day. Mom brought it home and showed it to me and Banjo. The crazy thing can talk like people!! It says, "Here lizard lizard lizard." Now I have no idea why it would be calling a lizard, but Banjo thinks the thing is real! He was afraid of it til mom showed him it was a toy.




We have given him the name Cesar, after our favorite dog whisperer. I think he and Banjo are going to be good friends cause now baby brother has someone he can beat up on.

Baby brother just had to show the little taco bandit who was the boss!


Banjo won the battle with Cesar but there were no hard feelings and they play together all the time.


Cesar now looks up to Banjo as the big brother he never had.


3 comments:

Totally Timmy said...

Too adorable..your dogs are just too cute for words!

Kathleen Coy said...

Oh my gosh, please give Banjo 672 kisses and 25 hugs for me! :-D

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bijou!
Sure those two have lots of fun together!
I hope they are going to be friends forever!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza