Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me


I am one year old today. Mom sang the 'happy birthday song' to me this morning when we were still in bed, that's how I knew. I don't know where the year has gone. Seems like just yesterday I was coming into this world.



The first nine weeks that I spent with my doggy mom and siblings were nice, but the past ten months have been great. I got to play with my toys and go bye-bye in the truck and take walks around the neighborhood. I get to play outside when it's nice and chase that mean squirrel out of the yard. I love laying out in the sun, I hope I can do that again soon. We even went on two trips this year and stayed in a motel. That was fun!



Since today was special, but to cold to go anywhere, Mom gave me a treat as my b-day surprise. I have spent most of the afternoon chewing on it. I think she was trying to make me forget about that bath she gave me this morning.



No comments: