Friday, October 24, 2008

My Date With Brady

My mom set up a play date with Barb, a woman she works with. I guess they thought her dog, Brady - a handsome young male Silky Terrier, would enjoy playing with me.



After our date, I think he should be called "Bratty". I say that cause he was more interested in checking out my house, my yard and my toys...than he was in me. Mom let us go outdoors before it got to cold and dark. Brady just walked around peeing on stuff. Why do boys do that? He even got into trouble for peeing in the house!

I did my best to get his attention though. I ran around to show him how fast I am. I don't think he was impressed. He would bark at me as I sped past him. I wanted him to chase me, but he didn't.






















I
tried to get him to play tug-o-war with one of the toys, but he growled at me and moved away.



This is what took place most of the evening... me following him around, trying to get him to play. Geesh!

No comments: